Open Quarterly Coalition Meeting – All Are Welcome!
6:30 – 8:00 pm
Scituate Town Library
Green Room, Downstairs Meeting Room
How can we achieve our goals? We have many community prevention projects underway:
- Social Norming Student Advertising Contest
- Guiding Good Choices – prevention ed for parents of 9-14 year olds
- Plans for a new Early Recovery Peer Support Group in town
- Advocacy at the State House with Rep. Cantwell
We still need help!
- Teen Center Steering Committee and Co-Chairs
- Fundraising for 5th Quarter Social Events
- A new Youth Advisory Group
- Seeking a Communication Point Person from every Church, School Club, and Philanthropic Group…help share the FACTS on a monthly basis
- One Volunteer to help set up Constant Contact email database (a few days in March)
We would love to hear from you!
This is a huge turning point for the volunteer group, comprised of representatives from across the community: parents, school officials, law enforcement, substance abuse professionals, local businesses, and more. It takes a village to change impact substance use.
More Open Coalition Meetings – All are welcome!
• Monday, May 5, 2014, 6:30-8:00 at Town Library
photo by: Ann-Marie Rollo – www.amrollo.com