Open Quarterly Coalition Meeting
All are welcome to learn about projects and contribute their ideas.
Monday, September 29, 2014
6:30 – 8:00 pm
Scituate Town Library
Green Room, Downstairs Meeting Room
How can we achieve our goals? We have many community prevention projects underway!
- Social Norming Student Projects Featured at the State House!
- Parenting the Middle Years, series with speaker Steve Maquire
- Helping Your Children Create their Digital Footprint
- Setting the tone: Creating Healthy Discipline Boundaries
- Guiding Good Choices 4-Part Series
We still need help!
Upcoming Community Events – Volunteers always welcome to help with planning, set up, greeting people, etc.
- SciCoh Foobtall Goes Purple!
- Annual Family Safety Day! Fun activities for the entire family!
- Marshfield-Scituate Suicide Prevention Coalition MeetingCoalition Update at Board of Selectmen Meeting
- Upcoming Coalition Trainings & Collaboration and much more!
Please email Annmarie Galvin (scituateFACTS@gmail.com) if you are interested in participating in any of these regional activities.
We would love to hear from you!
This is a huge turning point for the volunteer group, comprised of representatives from across the community: parents, school officials, law enforcement, substance abuse professionals, local businesses, and more. It takes a village to change impact substance use.
More Open Coalition Meetings – All are welcome!
- Monday, November 17, 2014, 6:30-8:00 at Town Library
- Monday, March 9, 2015, 6:30-8:00 pm Scituate High School
photo by: Ann-Marie Rollo – www.amrollo.com